Sunday, August 21, 2011

testing


                                                                 TriStar Estonia 111

On the 7th of August 2011 I raced my first “long-distance” triathlon. It took place in the most wonderful northern country – Estonia. The weekend was full of different races (5 km charity run - which I won - 11.1 km and 33.3 km triathlons) and social activities (concerts, auctions etc). All in all, I had great time!
My race was 1 km swimming, 100 km cycling and 10 km running, which all took place around Otepää, so-called winter-capital of Estonia.

Racked and ready for my first race.
The uphill aid station.


First race and on the podium 3rd in Age Group.
111k of Triathlon finally finished..

Still smiling after 101k
me, Ben and Dan - team Solo



1 comment:

  1. this friend who came to visit at Nigula, suggested another title for this post: "Start with headline: Century´s love story started at Tristar Pühajärve!" :D

    ReplyDelete