Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 1 of full time training

Week 1 of the 5 week block up to Lanzarote

My first week's training as a full time non professional athlete has been a really productive 7 days,and has been amazing at how much the body is capable of with proper rest and recovery sessions.

Over this past week iv covered :

3-45hr in the pool doing speed,endurance and drill sets.

0-35hr on the treadmill getting my shins back up to full strenght.

9-45hr cycling covering over 148 miles.

Thanks to Ben Ward for my training plan and his coaching.


2 comments:

  1. Fab!!! I am really happy about you becoming a full time athlete. Keep on going and also telling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the year buddy :o) if i can help in any way let me know , ps did you email tri-uk

    ReplyDelete