Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last Endurance ride before Wimbleball (taper) by triathletejon at Garmin Connect - Details

Endurance ride (taper) by triathletejon at Garmin Connect - Details

This was to be my last ride of any distance before Wimbleball  next weekend,i cycled over to my coaches house and met up with him and we enjoyed a nice route in the weald of Kent before he went off to do his swim coaching at Leybourne lakes.

A very enjoyable ride finishing up at Capstone country park to watch the race for life.

All in all a great day's cycling.

Now its time to prepare all my kit ready for the trip down to Devon this Thursday.

Id like to thank all my sponsors my coach Ben and most of all my girlfriend Sarah for getting me to this stage.
I hope i can conquer what some regard as one of the hardest Half IM courses on the circuit.

Heres to Wimbleball,id also like to wish my good friend Pete Chard the best of luck as he is racing this weekend too.

For anybody follow the race my bib number is 471 i can be tracked live at
www.ironmanlive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment