Sunday, August 28, 2011

Training with a power meter.

Training with a power meter

I've just returned from my first ride with a power meter, this type of training is all new to me, so still getting to grips with facts and figures.
I would just like to say thanks to my Coach and good friend Ben Ward for loaning me his spare power meter until I can purchase one myself. This is going to be my next huge investment and need all the help I can get.
I will post this morning results below please take a look and post all comments.

Thanks for taking time to read my blog  JB.

Cycle done in sunny France... First ride with a power meter, figures as follows. Avg Watts 195. Avg RPM 85. Avg km/h 32.6. Max Watts 812. Max RPM 124. Max km/h 56.1.Total distance 81.64 km. Ascent 720 feet.Descent 547 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment